Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Sick in Texas

We got to Corpus Christi on Friday and we both promptly got sick. Lu had terrible body aches, headache and diarrhea. I have all of that, a severe sore throat/cough, and a low grade fever. We got to Torrie's house and she and her son quickly vacated for Mom and Dad's house. It was very kind of her to give us her entire home. We have been quarantined here until we leave to drive back to Houston. I haven't even been able to see her mom and dad because I really don't want to infect them and I just don't feel well enough to visit. We were supposed to go to Lu's friends house in Gaveston on Sunday, stay the night, and fly out of Houston bound for San Jose del Cabo Mexico for some much needed time off at an all inclusive resort.  Because I am still not well and Lu's not her usual 110% we have delayed here in corpus until Monday. We will drive to Houston, stay the night near the airport, and fly out to Cabo tomorrow morning. I'm hoping we can both shake this illness ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment